Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Topps Total Wave 2 & 3

The Total waves keep rolling.   I bought waves 2 & 3 from the same seller at the same time a while back.  Wave 2 was out at the time, but I had to wait for the third to be printed and shipped before my cards arrived.

Three Cubs were included in each of the waves.

 
 

These three are the cards from wave 2.  Of course we had to get a card of Adbert Alzolay.  It wouldn't be a Topps set with him!  Oh, and some guy named Rizzo too.

 
 

Wave 3 includes a card of the Cubs designated hitter, Schwarber, assuming that there will be a season.

The checklists for waves 4 & 5 are out and I've got the seven Cubs cards ordered.

2 comments:

  1. I read earlier this morning Schwarber wants nothing to do with being the DH. I'm curious to see how this plays out! Who would be the other option? Caratini? Souza? Hoerner/Kipnis? I figure it'll probably be a revolving door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless this set is on old fashion brown card stock - these cards look pretty boring.

    ReplyDelete