Wednesday, July 29, 2020

2020 Series Two Turkey Red Cubs

The Turkey Red insert set continues in series two.  The odd thing with series two is that the cards have the exact same numbering as series one.  When you look as the backs of cards from each series, you cannot tell one from the other.

Here's another numbering oddity... the Cubs in series one have numbers 19-22 (plus #41) while the series two cards are #23-27.  When you looks at the cards in the binder, the Cubs are consecutive #19-27 (and 41).  Did Topps do that on purpose or was it just an interesting coincidence?

Here are the series two Turkey Red Cubs...

 

 



I really like the look of the Ernie Banks card.

3 comments:

  1. I think my favorite two are the Contreras and Hoerner. The coloring and contrast of them catches my eye.
    I'll have to track down that Ryno!
    Perhaps this is the last Robel Garcia card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the chrome version of the Banks out of my retail box. One of the nicest looking cards in the whole box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking cards. Just wish they didn't crop off the ends of their bats.

    ReplyDelete