Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Rest of the Bowman 2011 Cubs

A week or so ago I had a post on the Bowman 2011 Cubs base cards. There were five other inserts I was after and I've got them all now.



Finest Futures FF6 Starlin Castro, another of the many, many Starlin Castro cards.



Bowman Best BBP11 Brett Jackson There's been alot of buzz about these, but I wasn't collecting much when the originals came out in 1994, so I'm not as amped about them. Sorry.



Topps 100 #12 Hayden Simpson I love it when I see "H. Simpson" on a checklist. Doh!! A 2010 first round draft pick, the right handed pitcher is with the Cubs class A team in Peoria.



Topps 100 #66 Josh Vitters, he gets his second Topps 100 card in two years.



Topps 100 #92 Brett Jackson, another Topps 100 repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment