Thursday, September 19, 2013

All the Relics That Follow My Rule

By my current count, there are 60 different Cub player that had a relic card of them shown as a Cub during a season that they played for the Cubs.

Of course, just a couple weeks ago there were 56 on my checklist, meaning the list is fluid.  If you know of a player that I missed, let me know.

The list could be at 61 players...in 2008 Upper Deck put out some relic cards of Sean Marshall.  However, they were special limited run cards that had buttons, laundry tags or MLB logo tags and they were numbered to only 4 or 5.  I doubt I'll ever see any of those and I'm keeping them off the checklist.

As requested, here is a tile of all 60 players.  They're in alphabetical order, and after the tile I've got a list of all the players.


Moises Alou
Darwin Barney
Francis Beltran
Damon Buford
Marlon Byrd
Andrew Cashner
Starlin Castro
Hee Seop Choi
Tyler Colvin
Juan Cruz
Ryan Dempster
Blake DeWitt
Jason Dubois
Jim Edmonds
Mike Fontenot
Kosuke Fukudome
Nomar Garciaparra
Matt Garza
Mark Grace
Mark Grudzielanek
Rich Harden
Brendan Harris
Kevin Hart
Bobby Hill
Rich Hill
Todd Hundley
Brett Jackson
Jacque Jones
Eric Karros
David Kelton
Bryan LaHair
Derrek Lee
Ted Lilly
Kenny Lofton
Greg Maddux
Carlos Marmol
Gary Matthews, Jr.
Fred McGriff
Bill Mueller
Jose Nieves
Corey Patterson
Carlos Pena
Felix Pie
Juan Pierre
Mark Prior
Aramis Ramirez
Anthony Rizzo
Jeff Samardzija
Alfonso Soriano
Sammy Sosa
Geovany Soto
Ryan Theriot
Darryle Ward
Todd Wellemeyer
Randy Wells
Rondell White
Jerome Williams
Kerry Wood
Carlos Zambrano
Julio Zuleta

No comments:

Post a Comment