Wednesday, August 1, 2018

2018 Allen & GInter Cubs

My Brentandbecca shipment has arrived and I've got my 2018 Allen & Ginter cards in hand!

The Cubs set consists of 18 cards.  My original count was 17, but I've added the Theo Epstein card to the set.  The card doesn't list him with the Cubs, but obviously in 2018 he is a member of the Cubs organization.

Three Hall of Famers are up first.

 
 

The Banks picture is from pretty early in his career, no later than 1957, because his jersey has a zipper instead of buttons.  The Cubs went to buttons in 1958.

Next up I'll go with the Theo card.


Now on to the current players.  First, one not currently with the team


But at least Topps didn't include Dillon Maples in the set!

The others are all with the team right now.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: