Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Another Most-Wanted Snagged

 My hot streak with the most-wanted list continues.  This makes the tenth card this year that I've been able to check off the list.  

The card is Phil Regan's 1971 O-Pee-Chee card, #634.  The high-number cards are hard enough in the Topps set and next to impossible with O-Pee-Chee.  I was able to buy the only one that had been listed on eBay this year.  I had to pay for it, really pay for it.  But that's what has to been done with these, and I don't feel like I overpaid.  The card's centering is off, but I didn't feel like waiting for one that was better.

I now have just one card left to complete the 1971 OPC set, and in fact, once I have that card I will be completely finished with all of the OPC Cubs.  And who's card is left? 

Mr. Cub, Ernie Banks, which most likely means, Mr. Expensive.

4 comments:

  1. Nice snag! OPC cards are so fun, I should have been better at getting them when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty amazing that you're down to only one OPC Cub left.

    ReplyDelete