Friday, October 16, 2009

196(9) At A Time - Page 49

Today I've got the ten All Star cards from the 5th series. Topps made one good change from the 4th Series All Star cards. In series 5, the black and white action photo is of the player actually shown on the card.

The puzzle on the back is of a National League All Star, though it is a player not among these ten cards.

Six of the these ten faced each other in the World Series.

These are #426 - #435













Here is the puzzle, and it's Pete Rose



Its nice that as an adult, I have the money to buy all the cards and finish the puzzle. As a kid, I was never able to finish any of these kinds of puzzles. I was always missing some cards and my puzzles looked like this.



Overall Set Totals (player cards only)
Hall of Famers - 27
Hatless - 101
Airbrush - 88
Cubs (includes past, present, or future) - 59

No comments:

Post a Comment