Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another Hair Post

I've written before about Jose Cardenal's big afro. Night Owl and Garvey Cey Russell Lopes have offered their own hair posts, too.

I recently came across a card too good to keep to myself.

Not too long ago I was putting together all the Cubs cards from Studio. When I collect a brand, I also like to pick up the complete set from the brand's first year. With Studio, that would be 1991.

The set came and I was having some fun looking through it.

Then I came to this card of future Cub Sammy Sosa



Wow! What is going on with that hair style?? It looks like Sammy stuck his finger in an electric socket!

And while I'm at it, here are a few others that caught my eye



Paul Molitor, sporting the I just woke up look




Rafael Palmeiro, with his pretty boy hair



and poor Ron Robinson, with no hair.

1 comment:

  1. Ron Robinson looks like that guy who is always on the Dave Letterman show. Chris Elliott?

    ReplyDelete