Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tile Tuesday: Autographs

I showed all my relics last week, so it makes sense that next I'd show all of my autographs.  These I'm planning to keep adding to the collection.  I feel more confident in the authenticity of the autographs than the relics.

All together I've got 102 autographs.  They run the gamut from Hall of Fame superstars to regular players to unknown prospects that never made the majors.  There are on card certified autos, stickers, and in-person signatures that may or may not be genuine.

I'm always looking for more; in fact that was one of my goals for 2012.  Notice anyone missing that I should add?  Let me know.





2 comments:

  1. Would you ever consider an egraph?

    https://www.egraphs.com/

    It's a neat idea, but you can't display it on your shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't seen those before. I guess I'm old-fashioned...I want the hard copy that's actually signed.

      Delete