Saturday, January 26, 2019

A Third Trade

Here's the results of my third trade this year.

Yes, three trades, which probably triples my number of previous trades/

Billy put in a claim for the 1992 SCD Mario Lemieux and Karl Malone cards.  They went his way and he send me...

 

These are reprints from the 1933 Goudey set....


.... a Turkey Red Rogers Hornsby...


... Addison Russell's 2017 Museum card....


.... and a 2016 Bowman Chrome of Anthony Rizzo.

Though I already had most of these, the doubles will find a good home in the hands of the students at my school.  Extra Cubs cards never go to waste!  Thanks Billy!!

I still have one more of the 1992 SCD cards left - Ken Griffey Jr.  Anyone need it?  Send me some Cubs and it's your!


1 comment:

  1. The Hornsby is nice. Is that his fielding glove in his back pocket?

    ReplyDelete