Tuesday, January 15, 2019

No Foil Barney

I guess I'm getting desperate to add anything to the Darwin Barney player collection.


I picked this up for a buck.  It's the diamond version of the card, but there is no foil printing.  It is a printing mistake, not a special parallel.

 

Here is the card side-by-side with a properly printed version.

The card gives me 12 different versions...
Base, base blank back, factory set limited edition, cognac, diamond, diamond no foil, hope diamond, black border, gold border, red border, Target, Walmart.


3 comments:

  1. Nice pickup. I have a couple of printing errors in my Sandberg collection. I don't seek them out but if I stumble across them at a reasonable price, I'll pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Even though it's just a printing error, I bet it's one of the rarest cards in this rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't seek these out, but if I see one cheap I grab it.

    ReplyDelete