Friday, January 11, 2019

All the Cubs from the 2018 Topps Brands

Here's the rundown with all the 2018 Cubs cards from the Topps brands that I collect.  I'll list the brands in alphabetical order:

Allen & Ginter - 38 Cubs
Archives - 12 Cubs
Big League - 19 Cubs
Bowman - 16 Cubs
Bowman's Best - 2 Cubs
Finest - 5 Cubs
Fire - 10 Cubs
Gallery - 12 Cubs
Gold Label - 7 Cubs
Gypsy Queen - 11 Cubs
Heritage - 60 Cubs
Living Set - 6 Cubs
National Baseball Card Day - 10 Cubs
Opening Day - 18 Cubs
Pro Debut - 4 Cubs
Stadium Club - 15 Cubs
Topps Chrome - 12 Cubs
Topps Stickers - 10 Cubs
Topps Flagship Set - 146 Cubs

Add up all of those and you get a total of 430 Cubs cards.

Your numbers from each set may vary.  I get the inserts from some brands, but not all.  The same goes for the relics.  So this isn't a complete master set for everyone, but it is for me.

I've put all 430 cards together in a tile.  They are sorted by brands, in the same order as I have them listed above.



2 comments: