Saturday, April 28, 2012

I Haven't Seen This For A Long Time

Here's a screenshot of my Ebay watch list. Check out the part circled in red


I can't remember the last time that there wasn't at least one card I was watching. And it's not like I'm not looking. Every day I do a search of "Cubs Team Sets," and after that I search for "Cubs" in the cards category. I just haven't found anything that interests me.

I've also hit a lull with my saved searches. I've got several items that haven't shown up in months.


My mailman appreciates the break.
My wallet appreciates the break.


I'm getting bored with the break. When does series two come out??



1 comment:

  1. I have nothing in my watch list now either but it's more from frugality than lack of anything I'd like to buy. It's like with chocolate for me. Once I stop I'm ok, but one bite/buy leads to another -- and another...

    ReplyDelete