Friday, March 20, 2020

Heritage 2020 Cubs

My Heritage set was a little late in arriving because I had brentandbecca wait a few days so the Opening Day cards could be included in the same package.  Saving on shipping was worth the short delay.

Since Heritage has been out for a while, I don't feel the need to say much about the set.  The cards have the 1971 design. 
There are 500 cards including 100 short prints. 
Seventeen of the 500 are Cubs.

I am a man of few words!

Here are the seventeen Cubs cards.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I didn't expect to see cards for Caratini and Chatwood.  They are both lower-tier guys.  Otherwise, no real surprises.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't sure how I would feel about this year's Heritage set. The 1971 design wasn't one of my favorites. But, those black borders are really growing on me!

    ReplyDelete