Thursday, November 18, 2021

Wrapping Up The 2021 Flagship Base Cards

 I can wrap up the 2021 flagship set now that I have Update in hand.  I'll have the base set recap today, the inserts on Friday, and I'll put them all together on Saturday.


The Cubs netted a total of 31 base cards.  Its down quite a bit from the previous two years, which each had 39 cards. 

Among the 31 cards, there are...
  • 26 vertical layout
  • only 5 with a horizontal layout... good for me because I prefer the verticals
  • 1 team card
  • 0 combo cards
  • 1 League Leader
  • 30 different players, including 1 HOF photo variation
  • 12 players on the Cubs 40 man roster today
  • 17 no longer on the roster
  • 8 players that never played an inning for the 2021 Cubs - that's a fourth of the players with Cubs cards
  • 15 pictures taken at Wrigley Field
  • 16 pictures on the road



No comments:

Post a Comment