Friday, December 29, 2023

2023 Heritage High Clubhouse Collection Cubs

 I have all of the Cubs Clubhouse Collection cards since Heritage's beginning, so I can't quit now.  There were five more CC cards in the 2023 High set.  They are getting easier and cheaper to get as they just don't seem to have much value to collectors any more.  That tiny piece of cloth or bat isn't a big deal any longer.

 

 

I'm confused as to why these cards have three different color schemes.  The base cards have one scheme per team, so doesn't it make sense that the Clubhouse cards would do the same?  And don't get me started on the use of the same photoshopped background on all of the cards.

1 comment:

  1. The different color schemes are an interesting choice. I'm curious as to why they chose to do that as well.

    ReplyDelete