Tuesday, January 2, 2024

I'm Darwin Barney

 I've been married for 40 years and have yet to forget our anniversary when it comes up each July.  The blog has been going for 15 years but I somehow forgot to write an anniversary post last Friday.  If I'm going to forget an anniversary, thankfully it was for the blog and not Mrs. WW!

Wrigley Wax made it's debut on December 30, 2008.  And here we are 15 years and 5,445 posts later!

15 is a significant number for me since that is Darwin Barney's number.

Look at that... I'm the #1 Barney collector on TCDB!  I'm pretty sure that each of those cards has been featured on the blog at sometime.  The Barney collection has been stalled for a while since he was traded in 2014, but the Cubs collection and the blog have continued on and the plan is to keep going.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 15! That's quite a blogging milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated! There are a few of us that hit 15 in the last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated 15th blog anniversary! And that is a lot of posts you've done. I haven't even reached 800 in almost nine years of blogging.

    ReplyDelete