Thursday, January 4, 2024

Quarter-Century of Cubs Calendars

 My Cubs calendar collection now has a quarter-century's worth, running from 2000 through 2024.  

The first two are in-house productions of the Cubs.  They highlight Wrigley Field, not the players.

After that, they are all from Turner.  The Turner calendars typically feature twelve different players.  My outlier is in 2007.  That year I have the Turner Wrigley Field version instead of the player version.  I'll pick up the player calendar if I ever see one.

I figured out a way to get pictures of the calendars since they are too big for my scanner bed.  It was a three piece project, with a camera, tripod, and then Photoshop, but I got the job done.  Below are two ways for you to see the covers, a 5x5 mosaic and a GIF version. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like quite the project to get the visuals for this post. You did a great job! My favorite is the 2017 calendar front and I think most Cub fans would agree with me. 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have another like the 2017, but don't see that happening any time soon, sadly.

      Delete