Thursday, June 29, 2023

My Latest TTM Project

 I recently sent out four TTM requests and had all of them back within three weeks.  I've been pleasantly pleased at how successful I've been with my TTMs.  In all I've sent out seven requests.  All have been returned and the longest wait was 22 days.

As much as possible I've been asking the players to personalize the request and all have done so.  Three of my four recent additions were personalized.  The one that wasn't was because I had to get his signature through a service called Past Pros and they charge extra for the personalization.


 

 

All four players were together on the Cubs for just one season and I'm working on getting signed cards from the entire starting lineup.  Can you figure out the year?

I'll have a couple more from the team tomorrow.

3 comments: