Friday, June 30, 2023

Two Non-TTM Autographs for My Latest Team Project

There were two other autographs I needed for my latest project and I couldn't get them through the mail.



I can't send away to get autographs from people that have passed away.  Herman Franks died in 2009 while Bobby Murcer passed away a year earlier.  I have to trust that both signatures are legit.

Have you figured out the team yet?  Yesterday I had the catcher, shortstop, third baseman, and center fielder.  Today I've added the manager and right fielder.  

And the team is.... 

....I'll tell you on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I would say 1977 Cubs. I think they had Bill Madlock and traded him because he wanted a pay raise to San Francisco for Bobby Murcer. (What a dumb-ass trade). Bill Madlock had won two batting titles or something like that. The 1977 Cubs were awesome the first half of the year and faded in the second half and ended up an also ran.

    ReplyDelete