Wednesday, February 18, 2009

From Across the Pond

Our generous friend John from The Pursuit of '80's(ness) was in a "send out the Cubbies" mode. He mailed Steve a package recently and John was kind enough to send one on to me too!

And it was loaded with all kinds of goodies. Many of these are from sets I have not seen before. Thank you John for expanding my horizons. A package of Red Sox will be heading your way soon.

Here are some of the cards....

Some of my heroes from way back, Ernie Banks, Billy Williams, Fergie Jenkins, and Dave Kingman




...A bunch of different Upper Deck cards. I really like the Masterpiece card. I can see Masterpieces being the next set up for completion.







...a few from Fleer




...I can't leave Donruss/Leaf out away from the party





My first Cracker Jack card...these may also be an upcoming target.


And finally, some Bowman Heritage cards. As much as I love Topps Heritage, these Bowman cards do nothing for me.





All in all, I just can't say enough about John's generosity. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment