Thursday, October 8, 2020

No Ginter Yet....

 My plan for this week was to show all of the different Cubs cards and inserts from 2020 Allen and Ginter.  I was anxious to finally get Ginter after the pandemic delayed the set by a couple of months.

Now the USPS is delaying it further.

I bought all of my Ginter cards from Brentandbecca.  Brent typically ships using two-day priority.  The package was logged into the USPS on September 30 and was supposed to be at my house on October 3.  "Supposed" is the key word.

Here's the most recent shipping history.

The package sat at the Fayettesville distribution center for four days.  It finally moved to Little Rock and has been stuck there for a couple more days.

My hope is that it will be moving soon and I can have it by Friday, nine days after the two-day package was sent.



3 comments:

  1. My A&G team set from brentandbecca showed up Sept. 25, four days before its expected arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd USPS shipping delay post in two days. That's not good. Hope your cards arrive soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Fayetteville, and they had a bunch of issues the last couple of weeks for some reason. I had a couple of packages "missent" from their PO.

    ReplyDelete