Friday, October 9, 2020

The Billy Ginter Rainbow is Complete

 The last of the cards for my 2020 Allen and Ginter Billy Williams mini rainbow has arrived.


These are pretty rare, with just 25 copies.  Mine is the only one to show up on Ebay.  I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to win it.

My rainbow consists of six cards, the base, black border, gold border, A&G back, A&G no number back, and Brooklyn back.  The only cards I'm missing are the 1/1s - printing plates, glossy, and wood.






5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Immediately thought of Gavin too. Congratulations on completing the rainbow. Maybe some of the other minis will land in your lap.

      Delete
    2. I also thought of Gavin on that one. LOL
      I hope to track down the same six cards for The Vogelmonster at some point. Well done!

      Delete
  2. Nice mini rainbow. I used to love A&G minis until around 2012 or so, now I am tired of minis, but I love seeing rainbow collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw dang, I didn't even remember there were no-number A&G backs. Will have to check what I have...

    ReplyDelete