Tuesday, May 7, 2024

2024 Clubhouse Collection Cubs

 The Clubhouse Collection was a part of the original Heritage set in 2001 and I've made it one of my goals to have one of each of the Cubs.  Some years it was not easy or inexpensive.  This year it was both easy and inexpensive.  There were only four Cubs and Brent pulled two of them.  The other two that I needed were readily available on eBay.  The PCA card was one of the two I had to buy from eBay.  Luckily for me, he was still in AAA at the time of my purchase.  Prices of the card have gone was up since he joined the Cubs. They both arrived well ahead of Brent's order.

 

 

It's kinda boring that the same colors are use for all four Cubs cards.  Also boring is the same background added to each.  Taking the posed shots at a stadium would be much better looking, but as I said yesterday, I'm sure cost is keeping that from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment