Saturday, April 29, 2017

A Quick Red

Remember back on Wednesday when I wrote about the 2017 Topps Tribute Billy Williams cards?  I said that I'd probably never see the red /10 and black 1/1 versions.

I was wrong.

On the same day that the post went up, so did a red version with a best offer option. I made what I thought was a bit of a low offer, but I was accepted almost immediately.


So there it is, a red version.

The black 1/1 hasn't been listed on Ebay and may never show up.  I'm not too worried about that.  Even if it does get listed it will probably be for a ridiculous price.  I'm very happy to have the four that I've got.

2 comments:

  1. I may be in the minority on this one, but I've always liked Cubs on red parallels. I think it makes the blue in their uniforms pop even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10/10? Isn't that some kind of premium, crazy rare, last one made, eBay 1/1?!?

    And that shade of red isn't too bad, not too Cardinal-y

    ReplyDelete