Saturday, April 8, 2017

Green!

I didn't really think I'd ever see one, let alone get one.

In a post from July, 2015, I showed these:


These the autograph and auto/relic cards of Darwin Barney from Team USA 2007.  I also wrote in the post that there are /2 green versions of each card, that I've never seen one and didn't plan to add them.

Well...

I saw one, made an offer, and got it!


You can see that this is the auto/jersey card and it is 1/2.

So now all I need is the green autograph and I'll have the entire set.  Who knows how long it will be, if ever, before one shows up.  It took six years before I saw the one I got.  But there's no rush and no pressure.





5 comments:

  1. I know there's no pressure, but that tile would look so much better with the lower left corner filled in. Here's to hoping it shows up sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been working on finding the Jarrod Parker versions of this set, and I've seen United States patches of these cards, numbered to 20, along with the green auto and green jersey/auto cards numbered to /2. Just something you might want to see if Barney has a USA patch as well. I know Parker does...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a Barney patch on Ebay but it is going for $40... a bit too steep for me.

      Delete