Saturday, April 9, 2022

70s Saturday - 1978 SSPC Cubs

 The 1978 SSPC cards came as part of a book,

the All- Star Gallery.  The cards are on uncut sheets inside the magazine.  Doing it this way allowed SSPC to get around licensing issues with Topps.  I've kept my sheets uncut.  I cropped the scans to make individual digital cards.

 

Larry Biittner Bill Buckner 

 

Ray Burris Bill Caudill 

 

Gene Clines     Larry Cox 

 

Hector Cruz     Ivan DeJesus 

 

Herman Franks      Woodie Fryman 

 

Mike Gordon      Greg Gross 

 

Willie Hernandez      Mick Kelleher 

 

Dave Kingman      Mike Krukow 

 

Dennis Lamp      Rudy Meoli 

 

Donnie Moore      Bobby Murcer 

 

Steve Ontiveros      Dave Rader 

 

Paul Reuschel      Rick Reuschel 

 

Dave Roberts      Bruce Sutter 

Joe Wallis


4 comments:

  1. I wish the names were posted, I didn't know a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see them here: https://www.tcdb.com/ViewTeams.cfm/sid/59888/team/5/Chicago%20Cubs

      I've had the Royals version for many years. Only a few teams were done.

      Delete