- There are a total of 28 Cubs coins over the eight years.
- Almost half, twelve of the 28, came from one year, 1987.
- The coins don't seem to have the cracking problem found with the Kelloggs 3D cards
- The coins fit nicely into 12-pocket sheets
- With just a couple exceptions, the coins were easy to find and easy on the wallet
- All this 7-11 blogging has given me a craving for a Slurpee but the nearest 7-11 store is almost 30 miles from my house....and I'm not going to get a fake Slurpee that some of the other convenience stores are selling.
Here's a final look at all 28 Cubs coins: