Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Alec Mills Inspired Me to Get Happy

 When I picked up the autographed card of Alec Mills, it inspired me to get another autographed card.


The card is from the 1989 Pacific Legends set.  I wanted to get a certified card, but the only certified autographs of Burt Hooton that I could find showed him as a Dodger.  That would not do, so I settled for this card.  I'd like to think that the autograph is authentic because I don't believe that there are many Burt Hooton forgers out there.

You may be asking why I felt the need to get a Burt Hooton autograph after getting one of Alec Mills.  There is a definite Cubs connection between the two.  

You can leave your idea in the comments and I have more on this tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. You can read the autograph.....a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's legitimate. I have plenty of Hooton signed cards, certified and otherwise, and they all look like that.

    ReplyDelete