Tuesday, December 13, 2022

2022 T206 Wave 2-4 Cubs

 I've fallen a bit behind with these, so let's take a look at three waves at once.  Remember, this year's T206 features monthly waves of 100 cards which are released every month.  A fifth wave was issued in November, but I haven't seen anything about a sixth wave, so I guess that means Topps is done.

Frank Schwindel was the only Cub in the second wave.  That's one Cub out of 100 cards... not good!

 .

Wave three was twice as good as wave two, but that means just two Cubs cards.  Three Cubs out of 200 cards is not very even team distribution.  Would you care to guess which team got the most cards among the 200 cards of Waves 2 and 3?  It should come as a big shock.  The Yankees have 17 cards, including a whopping 12 in Wave 3.

 

Things improved again in the fourth wave as Topps was kind enough to include three Cubs.

I'll show the fifth wave once I get the cards delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment