Friday, March 3, 2023

Anyone Live In Oregon?



Last month I was contacted by a producer of the movie Calvin Marshall. One of the actors in the movie was Darwin Barney and I wrote about the movie in this post.  

The producers are doing a couple of screenings of the movie in Oregon.  The screenings are also fundraisers for some area youth baseball programs.  After the movie, there will be a Q&A with a few people that were in the movie including Darwin Barney.  The producer asked if I would be willing to spread the word on the screenings.  I said absolutely.

The screenings are on March 11 in Corvallis, Oregon, and March 20 in Ashland, Oregon.  More information on them can be found here, and you can purchase tickets from there also.  That's a bit too far for me to travel, but if anyone out there is nearby, it sounds like it is going to be a nice evening.

Even if you can go, you can still help out.  The producers will be donating 50% of any Calvin Marshall sales from their website to the youth programs.  

But don't buy anything just yet! Some time in the next ten days or so I'll be getting a 20% off code that you can use.  

And wait, there's even more!  At the end of the month they will randomly select two purchasers that use my code and give them a free Blu-ray of the movie.  UPDATE:  I heard from the producer and you won't need to buy anything to enter - you'll just need to submit an email address to win a Blu ray.

Darwin Barney --- helping youth baseball --- discounted merch --- free stuff --- this all sounds line win win win win!

2 comments:

  1. Are you on the TCDB? - I'm pretty sure there are a good number of collectors in Oregon you could reach there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know at least 4 card bloggers who live in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete