These are the ones I wrote about yesterday, the Transogram cards.
Now lets look at the Heritage and Transogram cards side by side to see how well Topps did.
Mistakes in the Heritage version include:
- Putting the name too close to the bottom of the picture
- Writing out the position instead of using numbers - 1st Base vs. First Baseman
- Putting the team name in italics
- RIght justifying the weight and birthdate
- Left justifying bats and Home
And the biggest mistake of all...
No lines for cutting out the cards!