Tuesday, January 3, 2023

2022 Topps UK Cubs

 For the most part I've stayed away from Topps parallel sets the past several years.  An exception was made for the UK set, however.  My reason - Topps has UK sets from the late 1980s that were not parallel sets and I have them.  I'd have holes  in my collection if I didn't get the modern UK sets, so get them I have done.

The 2022 set is the third modern UK set.  The design is the same as the US flagship except for the addition on the Union Jack in the upper corner.  There are 220 cards and of them, seven belong to the Cubs.  Our friends across the pond have been spared the worthless Cubs rookie that we were subject to in so many Cubs sets (Greg Deichmann I'm looking at you!).  The seven we have are pretty much the usual subjects.

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment