Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Archives 2022 Billy Williams Rainbow

 The 2022 edition of Archives came out a couple of months ago.

The checklist included Billy Williams.  It has been a while since I tried to put together a player collection rainbow, so I thought I'd attempt to do one for Billy.

Here's what would make up the complete rainbow of nine cards:

  • Base card
  • Rainbow Foil – /199 
  • Green – /125 
  • Silver – /99 
  • Red – /75 
  • Red Hot Foil – /50 
  • Blue Foil – /25
  • Orange Hot Foil – /15
  • Foilfractor – 1/1

And here's what I've ended up with:

 

 

 



The only two I'm missing are the two with the smallest availability, the 1/15 Orange Hot Foil and the 1/1 Foilfractor.  I'll keep looking for the orange, but have no hope for getting the foilfractor.  Overall, however, I'm pleased with getting seven of the nine.

2 comments:

  1. As a lifelong White Sox Fan Billy Williams is one of my favorite Cubs players to collect. Him Fergie and Joe Pepitone!! Just recently picked up a couple 64 Topps Williams cards for my PC collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 out of 9 ain't bad, good luck with getting the 8th!

    ReplyDelete