Wednesday, January 25, 2023

My Most Wanted

 My goal is that when I work on adding a particular brand to my Cubs collection, I get all of the cards.  For the most part I have been successful with that.  But I do have some holes in the collection and I've been trying for years to get some of them filled.

Below are the cards that are on my most wanted list.  Most of the pictures have come from the Trading Card Data Base.  There are a few cases where the TCDB doesn't have the picture and I've not been able to find one anywhere else.

I've also included links with each card that takes you to an eBay search for the card. In most cases, you'll get the dreaded "No Exact Match Found."  There are a few that do show the cards, but the prices are way out of my price range.  












2003 Fleer E-X Mark Prior (The TCDB has no picture)








No comments:

Post a Comment