Saturday, September 16, 2017

And I Thought I Was Finished

A few days ago I thought I was finished.  I thought that I had made a card of the last man on the Cubs 2017 roster.  But they surprised me and a lot of other people when they brought up Jen-Ho Tseng and had him start the game on Thursday.

Tseng was in town to receive the team's minor league pitcher of the year award.  The winner usually gets a plaque.  Tseng got a start.

It didn't go very well as he gave up five runs in three innings.  The boys in blue were hitting, though, and won the game, keeping Tseng from getting the loss.

Here's the card...



...and the 47-man roster.




1 comment:

  1. I doubt he'll be given another shot to start this year, especially with Arrieta scheduled to come off the DL soon, but I'd like to see what he could do when he's not so obviously nervous.

    ReplyDelete