Wednesday, August 11, 2021

A Couple More 1976 Carousel Discs

 I was able to get some MSA discs over the past few weeks.  I'll be sharing those pickups over the next few days.  By my count there are a total of 132 different Cubs discs over the years.  My recent purchases have me up to 124.  I've been knocking off some of the toughies, but that means that most of the missing eight are the super expensive super toughies.


These are two of the 1976 Carousel discs.  The mall restaurant chain Carousel gave these away.  The backs were stamped by the local restaurant.

I had the choice of getting these with a couple of different locations.  I went with the Michigan site since I'm a Michigander.  The restaurant is long gone but the mall is still around.  It still has two anchors, a Pennys and a Macys.

I'm now up to four of the five Carousel Cubs.  The last one I need is the Jerry Morales disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment