Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!

On January 1 I've traditionally reviewed my collecting goals from the previous year. The next day I post my goals for the new year.  I'm not doing that this year because those annual posts have been pretty much the same thing.  I typically am able to meet the goals and I haven't changed my goals much over the years either.

Some may say that I'm stuck in a rut.  I prefer to think of it as being comfortable with my collection.  So this year I'll get my usual Cubs team sets and complete sets.  I'll add to my player collections.  If some of my most wanted cards finally get listed on Ebay, I buy them.  I'll try to get a post up on the blog every day.  I'll be content with that!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    Trying to decide whether the capitalization of "YEar" is a joke I'm missing, or just a typo.

    ReplyDelete