Saturday, October 15, 2011

Hostess 1975 Rick Monday...Yes!!! No!!!

A little more than a month ago I wrote about my new Hostess collection. I was able to get all of the cards from 1975 - 1979 except one, 1975 Rick Monday. The card was nowhere to be found. It wasn't on any of my usual shopping sites. In fact, I have no idea what the card looks like.

So you can imagine how excited I was when I opened an email from ebay that had an auction for a 1975 Hostess Rick Monday. Yes!! Finally I can complete the set.

Then I clicked the link in the email to check out the auction. NO!!!!!



This is what the card looks like. I'm going to have to take a pass on this one. That is one nasty looking card.

At least now I've actually seen the card....



....but I like my version better!

No comments:

Post a Comment