Thursday, April 30, 2020

Signed World Series Game 7 Scorecard


Here's a nice World Series memento that I picked up recently.  Cubs radio broadcaster Pat Hughes is offering signed copies of his World Series Game 7 scorecard.  It costs $20, shipped, and part of the proceeds go to Make-A-Wish.  He'll also personalize the signature.  I went back and forth on having it signed to Paul or Wrigley Wax.  I settled on Paul.

It took barely a week for the card to arrive.  Pat also included...


... a personal thank you.

Pat Hughes is not only a great broadcaster, but a really good guy!



5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness.
    THIS is fantastic. I have the 20 strikeout KW game and I love it.
    I went to the site and they also have NLCS #6, which I was at! I think I have to get that one over WS #7. Thanks for posting this, WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a cool piece of memorabilia. Do you plan on displaying it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but I’m having trouble finding a frame for it.

      Delete
  3. That's fantastic that he does that.

    ReplyDelete