Tuesday, October 11, 2022

I Picked Up a Cubs 2022 League Championship T-Shirt

 Yes, I did... I really did.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a Chicago Cubs t-shirt. It was a South Bend Cubs shirt.  They are the champions of the Midwest League for 2022.  Mrs. WW and I took a slight detour on our last bike ride in South Bend and rode to the Cubs team store. where I picked up..


... this championship shirt.  

The store also had the franchise's previous championship trophies on display.  The 2022 trophy was still with the front office, however.

The woman working the register also said that they were thinking about putting out a championship team set of cards.  Many of the players in the regular set were not part of the team in late September, so the new set would include all those who won the title.  I plan to pick one up if they do put it out.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! The bobblehead would have been a nice pickup as well.

    ReplyDelete