Friday, November 4, 2022

2022 Archives Fan Favorites Autographs

 My favorite insert from Archives, and one of my favorites from any set, is Fan Favorites autographs.  With this set Topps will get players that you don't see in many, or for that matter, any other sets. This year was no different.

 

The two Cubs are Corey Patterson and Manny Trillo.  I doubt that there are few, if any, certified Manny Trillo autographs that show him with the Cubs.  He did, however, spend more seasons with the Cubs than with any other team.

There is also a third Fan Favorite Cubs, Ryne Sandberg.  But it is very limited, just 30 copies.  Only one had been listed on eBay and it has a BIN/BO price of $250.  I don't consider the numbered autographs to be part of the regular set, and I will not be getting the Sandberg card.

2 comments: