Thursday, September 20, 2018

Food and Baseball

Tuesday's post with the Holsum discs reminded me that food and baseball really seem to go together.  You go to the ballpark, you eat.  Hot Dogs, peanuts, popcorn, ice cream, and you name it, you can gorge yourself at the old ballgame.

A look through my Cubs collection shows that food and baseball cards go together as well.

Thirsty?

 
Have a Coke or a Squirt.

Hungry for a little breakfast?




Some cereal or sausage can get the day started.

Need a snack?

 

 

You can't go wrong with a Ho Ho, Devil Dog, Granola Bar, or a box of Cracker Jack.

If you want to make a sandwich,

 


Tip Top, Aunt Millies, and Holsum can take care of you.

Need the full meal?

 


How about a pizza, hot dog, or a box of mac and cheese.

Let's eat!!

4 comments:

  1. I am hungry now, time to go get some lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be my favorite WW post of 2018! Love me some food issued oddballs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this once with only Fernando Valenzuela oddballs.

    ReplyDelete