Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Big Daddy Autograph II

This one was too good to pass up. Plus I had a couple ebay gift cards from my birthday waiting to be used. So I grabbed it...



....a "Big Daddy" autograph of Big Daddy! Several weeks ago I showed a recent Rick Reuschel autograph pickup. But when I saw this card, I had to at least try for it. My Standard Catalog lists a price of $20 for the card. I paid less than a third of that. Not a bad deal for a nice looking card.

This is the third Cub in the Fleer's 2006 Nickname Greats set, and now I've got all three. The other two were



Pepi and



Rainbow.

A nice little set!

2 comments:

  1. Fleer hit a triple with this set, one of the most fun out there. On-card autos would have made it a home run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never seen that insert set before, they're really cool! Thanks for sharing those!

    ...and that's why I always check out the blogs for teams I don't follow. You never know what you're gonna find.

    ReplyDelete