Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank You Padrographs!

Rod over at Padrographs was giving away some of his doubles and I was the lucky recipient of a stack of his Cubs.

Some of the cards were from sets that I don't collect, but now maybe I will!



Bowman Platinum 2010 Starlin Castro



Bowman Platinum 2011 Carlos Pena



Bowman Chrome 2011 Marlon Byrd

There were also some blasts in the past



1993 Topps Gold Ryne Sandberg; this will go into my Sandberg player collection



1993 Topps Gold Greg Maddux, though Maddux left the Cubs for the Braves after the '92 season.

There were also several cards which I've already got. They will be added to WW Jr's collection or else I'll give them to some of the kids in my class. They here me talk about my collection; maybe its time to get them going on a collection of their own!

I saved the best for last. I got my very first 1/1!



A custom Padrographs Darwin Barney card! That will be a nice addition to the Barney PC.

Thanks Rod!!

No comments:

Post a Comment