Thursday, August 18, 2016

All I've Got

This isn't an "All I've Got of HIm" post, this is all I've got.



Every now and then I post a link to my online album of all 14,406 of my Cubs cards.

Here's the link

There isn't any special reason that I use Photobucket instead of any of the other online photo storage sites.  I just ended up there.

The albums are arranged alphabetically by brand and then in the brand folder by year.  Photobucket is pretty easy to use and it takes just a minute to add new scans into the folders.  I do appreciate having a cloud backup of the scans.  I also like having access to the cards anywhere I can get to a computer.  I can write something and add pictures when I'm away from home.

Go ahead and browse around...enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this! I'm using it as a checklist for my own Cubs collection and it's just amazing to browse. If you need any Cubbies yourself; I'd be more than happy to take and see if I could help. Take care!

    ReplyDelete