Wednesday, August 3, 2022

1966 O-Pee-Chee Cubs Set - Incomplete

 There are three O-Pee-Chee sets that I haven't shown yet because I haven't gotten all the Cubs cards for them yet.  I've got three years with holes, 1966, 1971, and 1974.  Its a total of just seven cards among the three years.  The missing cards are either ridiculously expensive or are nowhere to be found.  

I'll be showing what I have from these years over the next week or so and kicking things off is the set from 1966.

The 1966 O-Pee-Chee set has just 196 cards, the first 196 cards from the Topps set.



The fronts are identical and the only difference on the back is the printing location information.

There are ten Cubs in the set and I've got nine of the ten.  Mr. Cub is the one I don't have yet.  There are a few available in eBay, but the cheapest is $60 and it is pretty beat up.  I'm waiting for one in decent condition and at a decent price.

 

 

 

 

1 comment: