Friday, February 20, 2015

2011 Topps Finest Cubs

Topps Finests 2011 only had three Cubs, but what it lacked in quantity it more than made up for with quality.


Starlin Castro,


Andrew Casher, who became Anthony Rizzo, and saving the best for last,


Darwin Barney!

The set came with all sorts of parallels and autographs/relics and of course, I have a bunch of the Barney cards.  Luckily for me, the autograph/letter patch cards were eliminated in 2011.  Otherwise I would have hand six more cards; I'm sure I would have gone after each letter.

Here's the Barney collection for 2011 Finest:


I've got the base and the six main parallels (refractor, X-fractor, green, orange, gold, and red).  The ones I'm missing are /10, /5, or 1/1 and I've got no hopes of seeing them become available, let alone of getting them.

The only auto/relic I'd like to get is the red version. There is one on COMC, but the price will need to come waaaayyyy down from $75 for me to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment