Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Couple 2013s For the Player Collection

I picked up a couple of the new 2013s for my Banks and Sandberg player collections.




These are from the Commemorative Patches insert set.



Ernie Banks was also on the checklist of "The Greats."

I also picked up this....



....Cut to the Chase die cut Sandberg card.  The picture on the die cut is from later in his career, and the rookie picture is from 1982.



But look how little his batting stance changed over the years....Sandberg was always a pretty consistent guy!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if it interests you or not but there is also a gold version of the Banks Greats card numbered to 99.

    I'm thinking of drawing a soft line in the sand for cards numbered under 100. Will add them if I can but won't necessarily seek them out...

    ReplyDelete