Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Billy Autograph #25

I'm now one autograph away from my goal of 26 Billy Williams autographs.

Here is number 25....


This comes from 2004 Playoff Absolute Absolutely Ink.  As you can see, it's not just an autograph card.  There are also relics: a piece of a jersey and a piece of a bat.   Three-in-one....such a deal!  Even better, I only paid about three bucks per piece, about $9 total for the card.  I consider that to be quite a steal, especially since the card is a /50.

The only downside is that it kinda compromises my quest for autograph cards with different pictures.  I say "kinda" because


its the same picture as the one on this Gypsy Queen autograph.  But I can also argue that they are significantly different...different cropping, color vs. black and white, photograph vs. whatever you call the GQ style.

Yeah, I'm going with that.

All 25 cards fit nicely into a 5x5 tile...enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment